Illinois Public Service Institute (IPSI) Scholarships Available from IPWMAN
As a sponsoring organization of the Illinois Public Service Institute (IPSI), the Illinois Public Works Mutual Aid Network (IPWMAN) offers two $725 scholarships. One scholarship is for April and one for the October week long IPSI sessions.
To apply and be considered:
- You must work for an Illinois municipality or organization
- Commit to attend all 3 years of IPSI
- Fill out the scholarship application form (Scholarships are not renewable. You must reapply for each session)
- Include the written narrative (Per the instructions on the application)
- Include the letter from your employer (Per the instructions on the application)
- Register for and include the IPSI registration form
Submit your application form and all supporting documentation by email to Mark Runyon - firstname.lastname@example.org.