Illinois Public Works Mutual Aid Network is…
- A Statewide Mutual Aid System for ALL Public Works agencies in Illinois.
- Public Agencies can help each other with personnel and resources for both natural and man-made disasters.
- Over 230 Member Agencies Strong!
Federal Directive after 9/11HSPD-8: Expanded the definition of 1st responders to include Public Works personnel
IPWMAN Mutual Aid Operations
- Response is ALWAYS voluntary
- There is no charge to recipient for the first five days
- After more than five days the provider will be reimbursed by the recipient.
- If state or federal funds become available, the IPWMAN response costs may be reimbursable.
- You MUST JOIN to be eligible for Mutual Aid Assistance from IPWMAN (possible exceptions are declared as state or federal disasters)
For more information, contact us at:
Illinois Public Works Mutual Aid Network
P.O. Box 898
St. Charles, Illinois 60174