3rd Annual Midwest Advanced Public Service Institute (MAPSI)
Charting the Course for the Future of Delivering Public Services We are pleased to announce a partnership between the leaders of MPSI and IPSI to extend the institute experience and provide a unique training opportunity – the Midwest Advanced Public Service Institute (MAPSI). This endeavor is in response to the demand for ongoing, continued leadership programs for MPSI and IPSI graduates as well as Public Service Directors and Upper Level Managers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
MAPSI is an ongoing leadership training program which provides advanced instruction expressly designed for:
- IPSI Graduates
- MPSI Graduates
- Public Service Upper Level Managers
- City Managers
IPWMAN is a proud sponsor of this event.
HIGHLIGHTS OF 2017 SCHEDULE:
MAPSI will offer two and one half days of rigorous, contemporary instruction that focuses on leadership issues and challenges in areas such as:
- Understanding Generational Differences, Lewis Bender, Ph.D.
- Legal Update - Preparing for a Deposition, Robert Smith, Partner, CBS Lawyers
- How to Become a Superior Communicator, Dough Cartland, DCI
- Honing your Presentation Skills, Doug Cartland, DCI
- Successful Training Techniques and Approaches for Today's Workforce, Lewis Bender
LOCATION: Marina Grand Resort, New Buffalo, Michigan - 877-945-8600
COST: $695 if payment received by March 27, 2017
MAPSI Coordinator: Mary Bender, 231-797-5536 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete information including the registration packet, roster and schedule is available on the website www.themapsi.org.
Remember the class size is limited to 65 participants and the deadline for early registration is March 27.